Get Rid of Bloating
Celery has diuretic effects with a number of digestive benefits. Every part of celery, including the stalks, seeds, and leaves are edible and are rich in nutrients.
Eat Celery Everyday and Reap the Benefits
- Treats water retention
- Relieves bloating
- Boosts digestion
- Reduces blood pressure (it contains anti-hypertension properties)
- Reduces high cholesterol
- Prevents liver diseases – ideal liver cleansing food
- Fights infections – celery seeds contain antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and has been used to fight infections for centuries
- Prevents and Treats Ulcers
- Prevents and Treats Urinary Tract Disorders
- Treats Inflammation
Effective HOME REMEDY for a wide range of inflammatory conditions, including liver and kidney infections, bout, joint pain, irritable bowel syndrome, skin disorders and urinary tract infections.
The antioxidants have the ability to cure free-radical damage that contributes to inflammation. Chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer or arthritis are caused by inflammation.
Celery is loaded with essential minerals and vitamins such as folate, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin K
TIP: Add celery to your daily smoothie or as a midday snack